Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My clients are one of the biggest suppliers of Test and Assembly services for a variety of Semiconductor devices. They're looking for an Associate, Assembly Equipment Engineer to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Assign to keep the line moving at Assembly.
- Collaborate on quality, process, and equipment concerns with Manufacturing, Process, and Equipment Engineering.
- Pay close attention to the functioning of the line equipment and make sure that the daily usage requirements will be satisfied.
- Pay attention to machine conversion, setup, and repair.
- Concentrate on achieving the required throughput per shift demand. Machine conversion, setup, and maintenance in the assembly area
- Reporting abnormal lot or machine conditions that are running in the line.
- React to equipment failure
- Increase assembly machine OEE
- NTC/ITE/Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong capability in equipment troubleshooting
- Ability to work under pressure & in a Dynamic Environment.
- 1-2 years of work experience in related field
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend