Associate Consultant/Researcher, Financial Services
The Associate Consultant position is an entry level sales role, with an exciting combination of Recruitment, Business Development, Negotiation and Sales.
As you progress, you will be essentially running your own desk within a business. You'll be generating leads and winning new clients, sourcing great candidates, coaching them through the interview process and building your network.
No two days are the same in recruitment, but typical duties include:
- Proactively sourcing active and passive candidates through online platforms, such as LinkedIn or CV databases
- Building lasting relationships with new and existing candidates and clients
- Matching candidates to opportunities
- Managing and liaising with candidates throughout the interview and hiring process
Every day will be different with a mix of meetings, interviews, sourcing, calling, and negotiating.
How will we help you develop your career?
We'll provide you with support, personal development, bespoke training, time and resources to ensure that you really establish a successful career with us.
We'll place you in teams with experienced consultants and managers that have been working in their fields for well over a decade and are true experts in their markets so that you can learn from the best.
What can Ambition offer you?
- One of the best company cultures in the recruitment market with regular internal social and charity events, celebrating achievements and national holidays.
- An excellent commission structure - clear cut and reliant on your own achievements.
- Incentives and perks such as: high achievers lunch, office holidays, regular socials and team building days.
- A structured and bespoke training programme, tailored just for you
- Career progression - a business that listens to where you want to go and helps you make that happen.
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, and London
- Additional perks such as your birthday day off, charitable donations,
What we're looking for:
We're looking for proactive, financially motivated and hard-working individuals who are passionate about building a successful career in a sales-driven environment.
Previous recruitment experience is not required. We're looking for people that are:
- Ambitious: We need proactive, self-motivated individuals, hungry for success
- Hard-working: a CV that demonstrates this.
- Competitive: Evidenced in previous experience of a KPI or sales environment or through other achievements such as sporting success.
- Resilient: An ability to continue trying when faced with adversity is necessary in any sales position.
- An excellent communicator: Who can work well as part of a team or on their own.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.