Associate, Deal Support & Valuation (Private Equity)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$72000.00 - S$84000 per annum|
Associate, Deal Support & Valuation
- Growing Team
- Global Exposure
- Great Career Progression
My client is a leading financial institution - they're currently looking to add to their already established team as part of their Deal Support team.
Playing an active role, the incumbent would work very closely with the investment teams through the deal lifecycle looking at tax, valuation and reporting. Further, to consider implications for future events such as an IPO.
Due to the nature of the role and the need to liaise with certain stakeholders - it is hugely beneficial if you are competent in reading and speaking Korean, Japanese or Mandarin.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3+ years' of relevant experience
- PE/Real Estate/Infrastructure Experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Knowledge around software systems
- Ability to work with large data sets
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
Contact Sohail Kukar on (65) 6854 5651 | firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1767309