Associate, Digital Learning Designer
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Technology|
- Are you creative and have 2-5 years experience in Graphic Design and IT?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to be part of Digital Transformation?
My client operates in an investment landscape increasingly fraught with greater competition and lower yields. To compete and succeed as a top investment firm, they must constantly reinvent themselves and prepare for the future. Hence they are looking for a creative person to come and board and help them go through transformation.
HR & Organization Department
The Human Resource & Organization Department champions the people agenda for my clients company. They are organized by strategic HR domains and work in partnership with business groups to manage talent and build impactful teams. Their HR domains are: Rewards and Engagement, Talent & Organization, School, Talent Acquisition, Graduate Recruitment, HR Business Partnership, and HR Operations & Solutions.
As a Digital Learning Designer, you will have the opportunity to re-imagine the way they deliver learning content in the Digital Age, while understanding the needs and workings of a large organization.
- Using digital mediums like web, video and animation to produce engaging and memorable learning experiences to support School's flagship programs.
- Conceptualizing and producing online learning modules, videos and other collateral's for various programs/functions across the company
- Translating existing technical and non-technical in-house content onto online learning platforms and utilizing various delivery modes to enhance audience engagement and learning outcomes.
- Develop mobile-enabled content for use on tablets and smartphones, in line with company's push to leverage on technology for learning and engagement.
- The ability to think about digital learning strategies and execute them on the ground
- Relevant education and certifications in Design, Web, Digital Animation, Instructional Design or a similar discipline.
- A good grasp of the use of media and IT in training and development / familiarity with using content creation or e-learning software will be an advantage.
- You should have initiative, resourcefulness, as well as good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- A keen curiosity and a desire to add value & improve the way things are
- Fresh graduates with a digital, visual communications or media degree are also welcome to apply
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM