- Actively acquire and prospect new customers for the Priority Private Clients segment (AUM S$1.5 million & above).
- Develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank in accordance with relevant business goals.
- Contribute to the bottom-line of Priority Private Client through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Manage the relationships with new and existing affluent customers through professional consultative financial analysis.
- Up-sell, cross-sell and provide regular market information updates and trend analysis to customers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5 years or more of wealth management sales experience in banking and financial services industry, preferably in managing affluent segment with proven track record in sales performance.
- Recognized university degree
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services including investment products such as unit trusts, bancassurance and treasury products.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and good at tele-consulting.
- Initiative, integrity and ability to work independently and as a team.
- Drive to succeed and is focused and disciplined to achieve the sales quota and revenue.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269
*LI - BF
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.