Associate Director - Accounts Payable
Our client is well-known organization that has been established for more than 100 years. They have a large Finance and Accounting team in Singapore and currently looking for an AP Associate Director for the Group level, supporting Singapore and other APAC country.
This role requires the overseas of country onshore teams as well as offshore team that responsible for combined payment functions across the group. Responsible for end-to-end AP cycle starting from vendor invoices processing, payment cycle as well as employee expense claim. Overseas the monthly reconciliation and play a strategic role in working capital and cash flow management. Have a sharp eye to maintain appropriate systems and controls improvements to ensure smooth running of processes and quality of controls.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; Professional Certification or MBA highly preferred
- 10-15 years' experience within a fast-paced environment and relevant experience especially within Accounts Payable in large/complex organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to work with various levels of management.
- Ability to think laterally and develop solutions that will improve job efficiency and service levels.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.