Associate Director, FCC Correspondent Banking
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$150000 per annum|
Urgently seeking an experienced FCC candidate to take on this contract with our esteemed banking client until mid year, with a possible extension depending on performance of the individual.
This role supports the ASA FCC Head for Correspondent Banking (CB) for the application of the bank's FCC programme as it relates to the CB client portfolio in the region. This will involve performing transaction reviews and high quality risk assessments on CB clients and working with the business to address specific client risk escalations. Ad-hoc tasks may include providing a range of stakeholders with CB-related training, such as FCC staff or CB clients themselves.
Your role is to look at transactional reviews, deliver on trainings and working with multiple stakeholders. Usually there will be 3-4 investigations ongoing in the team within CB. Someone with 5-7 years of experience in transactional analysis, monitoring in FCC and sanctions will be good for the role.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- 5 to 7 years experience in the financial services sector;
- Experience performing transaction analysis and financial crime focused client reviews, particularly in the correspondent banking space;
- Strong analytical and business writing skills, including the ability to articulate complex scenarios in a succinct manner;
- A strong understanding of financial crime risks present in a range of jurisdictions and how these may impact the bank;
- Be adaptable to work effectively either independently and as part of a team, as required;
- Degree qualified
Interested applicants are encouraged to write in with their CVs in MS Word format.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257