Associate Director - Global Liquidity Sales
Our client, a global asset management company is looking for an experienced Associate Director, Global Liquidity Sales to join their expanding team.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Responsible for growing Global liquidity Sales to all client segments in Singapore
- Manage existing liquidity clients and originate brand new liquidity client relationships across the Asset Management Group (AMG) institutional and Bank facing Corporate, FIG and Public sectors of Global Banking & Markets (GBM) and Commercial Banking.
- Establish collaborative relationships with AMG's internal channel partners, including Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) and external partners including Third Party Portals and Platforms.
- Establish and successfully execute on a liquidity sales strategy and tactics for institutions either head quartered or foreign owned in Singapore to maximize profitable revenue for the AMG business.
- Spearhead Global key account planning exercises including assisting with setting and implementing strategies for key liquidity clients within the global liquidity sales team
- Represent the Global Liquidity business in internal senior management reports and forums, as well as external conferences in Singapore.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Relevant asset management and/or treasury relevant professional qualifications is helpful.
- Industry experience, either in Asset Management or a Corporate Banking or Corporate Treasury or Cash Management/Treasury Services sales and sales management role with a proven track record of winning new business
- Exposure to and a good practical understanding of the needs of Global Treasury teams in the short-term investable cash space
- Good knowledge of the Corporate, FIG and Public Sector industries in Singapore and across Asia Pacific.
- Specific knowledge of Investment Management and Corporate Banking an advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentational skills.
- Excellent proactive sales skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to work effectively across other groups, global regions and lines of business.
- Highly organized and achievement oriented with a hands-on mentality.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.