Associate Director - Global Liquidity Sales
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client, a global asset management company is looking for an experienced Associate Director, Global Liquidity Sales to join their expanding team.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Responsible for growing Global liquidity Sales to all client segments in Singapore
- Manage existing liquidity clients and originate brand new liquidity client relationships across the Asset Management Group (AMG) institutional and Bank facing Corporate, FIG and Public sectors of Global Banking & Markets (GBM) and Commercial Banking.
- Establish collaborative relationships with AMG's internal channel partners, including Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) and external partners including Third Party Portals and Platforms.
- Establish and successfully execute on a liquidity sales strategy and tactics for institutions either head quartered or foreign owned in Singapore to maximize profitable revenue for the AMG business.
- Spearhead Global key account planning exercises including assisting with setting and implementing strategies for key liquidity clients within the global liquidity sales team
- Represent the Global Liquidity business in internal senior management reports and forums, as well as external conferences in Singapore.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Relevant asset management and/or treasury relevant professional qualifications is helpful.
- Industry experience, either in Asset Management or a Corporate Banking or Corporate Treasury or Cash Management/Treasury Services sales and sales management role with a proven track record of winning new business
- Exposure to and a good practical understanding of the needs of Global Treasury teams in the short-term investable cash space
- Good knowledge of the Corporate, FIG and Public Sector industries in Singapore and across Asia Pacific.
- Specific knowledge of Investment Management and Corporate Banking an advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentational skills.
- Excellent proactive sales skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to work effectively across other groups, global regions and lines of business.
- Highly organized and achievement oriented with a hands-on mentality.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF