Associate Director/Associate Operations
A global Buyside trading firm is looking for an Operations Associate to work in the trading desk, building tools and trading strategies.
The individual will be responsible for portfolio analytics involving calculation of various portfolio performance measures such as P&L, Asset Valuations and Risk. We directly interact with Portfolio managers & Senior Management helping them to manage firms trading book balances & optimize the cost of trading. In every task, Middle office is keenly process and automation-oriented as we seek to provide industry-leading capabilities and portfolio analytics. This individual will have to worked US Night Shift for 2 weeks in a year. The successful candidate must have the following:
- Possess a bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Finance related field from a top school
- At least 4 years of experience in Middle Office, Operations analytics with another buyside or investment bank
- Strong experience supporting diverse asset classes e.g. Stocks, Fixed Income, FX, and Derivatives
- Candidates with experience in FX/Futures valuation/trade life cycle preferred
- Able to program in scripting languages such as VBA, Python, and/or Linux shell
- Good data analysis skills using SQL, Python, Excel, and/or BI tools like Tableau
- Strong analytical & debugging skills to uncover new insights from firms' historical trade data. Experience applying Machine learning algorithms to financial data is a plus.
- Be self-motivated and take initiative with minimal direction
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send CV directly to Shereen.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.