Head of Marketing (Asset Management)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is a well-established leading asset management firm who is continuing to grow across Asia and globally. They are expanding their marketing team in Singapore and are looking to hire a Marketing & Communications expert at a Director level responsible for marketing strategies across Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Europe and the Americas.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with key stakeholders, especially sales to develop client focused campaigns
- Develop integrated marketing communications concepts and implement them for content-led campaigns, event-driven activities, ongoing client engagement
- Develop strategic marketing activities across different channels - retail, private and institutional clients
- Collaborate with digital marketing teams to drive social media, search and engagment strategies, website maintenance and enhancements
- Work closely with creative media and digital agencies to develop and roll out campaigns across the 3 regions
Key Requirements :
- Atleast 10 years' of experience preferrably in asset management industry
- Well versed with digital marketing led engagement strategies
- Experience in a regional role and working across various markets
- Experience working with creative and digital marketing agencies
- Good product knowledge and understanding in investment marketing and communication
- Stong analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative and detail-oriented
If you are interested, please contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222494. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.