Associate, FCC Business Risk (Contract - up to end of the year)
This role will give the right candidate a chance to join the Analytics and Client Identification team within Financial Crime Compliance (FCC).
This role along with the team will work with key stakeholders to manage the technical execution of standards that monitor pre-existing analytical instruments that have been developed by the team. The role will work to build on pre-existing model management and monitoring processes using business and technical knowledge and tools, such as SAS.
- Technically execute an industry leading capability to ensure that all models produced by FCC Business Risk Assessment including the CRA (Client Risk Assessment) and other models are managed and monitored through appropriate and defensible means.
- Developing a robust, repeatable and transparent framework for managing and monitoring models. This includes the procurement of data from source production systems (if required), simulating and comparing, creating periodical MI and dashboards, designing new dashboards as required.
- Suggesting model changes to production and test models based on observations obtained from the periodical monitoring process.
- Bachelors or Advanced degree in finance, accounting, mathematics, or social sciences with excellent quantitative methodological skills.
- Two years of relevant experience in working with large data sets using data manipulation programming techniques to identify trends and proposing new or revised analytical approaches to discover illicit activity within data sets.
- Strong oral and written communications skills and experience defending research findings.
- Strong skills in SAS, SQL (or other equivalent tool), and preferably at least one other programming language. Microsoft Office.
- Data gap, ETL, Data Quality and Data Warehousing capabilities.
- Excellent collaborative and stakeholder skills and a desire to work as a part of a high functioning team of financial intelligence specialists.
- Project management skills, preferably gained by building similar functions in other global financial institutions.
Should you be keen on the role above, please give me a call for a confidential chat at +65 6854 5644.