Associate Finance Manager (Operational Finance)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$52000 - S$65000 per annum|
Newly Created role as Associate Finance Manager (Operational Finance) with a High Growth Healthcare Brand
Our client is a high growth Healthcare brand with a strong Asian presence. Due to prolific expansion plans amidst strong growth, they have plans to bring on board a high calibre Associate Finance Manager in a newly created role to manage the operational finance matters.
Reporting to the Director of Finance based here in Singapore, this role will be responsible for all areas pertaining to financial and management accounting, process improvements, financial operations support, and strategic partnering with the management team on financial cost analysis, activity tracking, assessment of new markets / new revenue streams, fluctuation analysis and impact between volume & rates, and analytical review on business performance. Overseeing the submission of monthly reporting to the Corporate office, preparing and managing of the annual budget process will also be expected.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Accounting / Finance and recognized accounting qualification
- At least 4 - 6 years of well-rounded financial accounting / reporting experience within MNCs, essentially within Distribution, Logistics and/or Freight/Courier industries
- Well rounded financial management experience
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience required
- Proven track record of driving financial business process excellence projects
- Highly flexible, excellent leadership and analytical skills
- Able to step up the role & value-add under pressure as a solutions-provider
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CC40295.
EA Registration No. R1108933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117