Associate Financial Planning Analysis
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to S$75000.00 per annum|
- Strong investment bank with good culture
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Excellent career progression
My client is a global a global investment bank with strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are expanding their business within Asia Pacific region
As a Specialist Management Controller, you will report to the Regional Head of Controller of Asia Pacific You will be responsible for all activities in the areas of Management Reporting, Cost Controlling and Budgeting.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Finance (With a bank)
- Relevant work experience in Controlling/ Business MI function of 3-5 years
- Extensive analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to challenge
- Ability to confidently face the business and other internal clients on medium-complex issues
- Ability to not just identify risk issues but also competent in proposing solutions
- Collaborate with the team and other areas within the organisation to support Group strategy
- Represent the department and its interests in cross-departmental workshops
- Knowledge of global markets and banking products preferred
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874