Associate Fund Administration
Asset Management Operations - Fund Administrative Experience
- Leading Financial Services Firm
- Great Career Progression
- Growing Team
My client is a leading financial institution, they're currently expanding their team and are looking for motivated and ambitious individuals. My client is looking for a solid candidate with solid middle and back office operations experience with a buyside/asset management experience. This person will be leading team members through day-to-day production and coaching. To be hands on and be involved in operational processes when required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience with demonstrated expertise across Middle Office functions including trade support, collateral management, corporate actions, securities valuation and reconciliation.
- Knowledge and understanding of functions and roles performed by Service Providers
and main participants in the Asset Management Industry including Middle Office
providers, Fund Administrators, Custodians, Prime Brokers, Broker Dealers etc
- Experience across Custodian Bank or Asset Management is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Experience running projects, participating in UAT Testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
Contact Shereen Tan | Shereen.email@example.com or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.