Associate Fund Administration
Asset Management Operations - Fund Administrative Experience
- Leading Financial Services Firm
- Great Career Progression
- Growing Team
My client is a leading financial institution, they're currently expanding their team and are looking for motivated and ambitious individuals. My client is looking for a solid candidate with fund administrative experience to prepare monthly, quarterly and periodical reporting via Excel, Word & Power Point and to assist the Team Head with quality control of client reporting. The incumbent will assist the Team Head to ensure that accurate reporting records and client databases (Client Service Level Agreements, IMAs, and Report Schedule Guidelines) are maintained in accordance with departmental procedures and required for management information metrics.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of client reporting and Fund administration role
- Experience across Custodian Bank or Asset Management is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Experience running projects, participating in UAT
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
Contact Shereen Tan | Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.