Associate, Procurement Projects - Asia
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5000 per month + bonus|
For one of our client, we are working on a confidential position. The client is looking for an Associate Procurement Projects- Asia to join the team in Singapore. Supporting Procurement Director on daily basis in delivering relevant procurement services with external suppliers.
Your mains responsibilities:
- Responsible for the provision of goods and services across functions and locations in Asia Pacific & Middle East, with a strong focus within Singapore Office
- Analyze the current procurement and be able to implement a various of procurement initiations to drive service improvement and lead cost efficiencies
- Provide daily support to Procurement Director in delivering various procurement initiations, financial savings, procurement efficiency, and effectiveness
- Responsible for all administration aspects of procurement related projects and initiations, including but not limited to arrange meetings, workshops, prepare and manage relevant documentations, etc.
- Contribute to procurement processes documentation and continuous improvement
- Support Procurement Director in collaborating effectively across different company levels, functions, businesses units to deliver procurement team's objectives.
- Provide support in vendors list management and eventually mastering the wellbeing of vendors list for vendor evaluation project.
- Work together with Procurement Director, take ownership over regular reports related to procurement initiation performance and provide in-depth analysis (upon request) against relevant KPIs
- Support in vendor development/relationship management to ensure continuity of vendors' deliverables meet the quality, services and price performances standards.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Business Administrations/Engineering/Finance or related fields, preferably with Business Administration knowledge
- At least 3 to 4 years of working experiences in procurements, finance, and/or project/event managements fields, ideally with at least 2-year experiences in procurement functions (for Senior Associate role)
- Analytical skills, and experienced in the Request for Information (RFI) from different suppliers prior to formally sourcing products or services are a must
- Possess sound knowledge of procurement processes, policies, and procedures in MNC/SME settings
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Result-orientated and comfortable in handling multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and pressing deadlines
- Solid interpersonal skills and comfortable in building relationships and networks within and outside of company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially in Excel spreadsheets (including pivots tables and charts) and PowerPoint.
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00044013 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.