Associate, Sales Operations Support
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a leading foreign bank in Singapore with great regional presence.
- Efficiently and effectively process routine transactions in accordance with guidelines / standards and strive to execute tasks and assignments accurately (error free processing),
- Pre-screening of customer applications and verification of supporting documentations to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Calling/conducting verification with customers for pending document / information via phone.
- Ensure accurate and efficient data entry into the relevant systems
- Update daily sales statistics and reports
- Continuously provide feedback and recommendations for improvements to process workflow, systems, and sharing of best practices.
- Understands that his/her actions have an impact on the customer directly or indirectly and relate error free processing to customer
- Proactively identify, assess and mitigate risk issues
- Prioritizes and schedule own work accordingly to meet workload peaks and troughs
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Prior sales and service experience in retail banking / banking operations is desirable
- Good interpersonal skills, self-confidence, and enthusiasm with ability to interact well with all levels
- Customer-centric, external-focused, good follow-up and multi-tasking skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.