Associate, Sales Operations Support
- Efficiently and effectively process routine transactions in accordance with guidelines / standards and strive to execute tasks and assignments accurately (error free processing),
- Pre-screening of customer applications and verification of supporting documentations to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Calling/conducting verification with customers for pending document / information via phone.
- Ensure accurate and efficient data entry into the relevant systems
- Update daily sales statistics and reports
- Continuously provide feedback and recommendations for improvements to process workflow, systems, and sharing of best practices.
- Understands that his/her actions have an impact on the customer directly or indirectly and relate error free processing to customer
- Proactively identify, assess and mitigate risk issues
- Prioritizes and schedule own work accordingly to meet workload peaks and troughs
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Prior sales and service experience in retail banking / banking operations is desirable
- Good interpersonal skills, self-confidence, and enthusiasm with ability to interact well with all levels
- Customer-centric, external-focused, good follow-up and multi-tasking skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.