Associate/AVP, Enterprise Risk Management
|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$70000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
A global investment firm is on the lookout for a new Associate/AVP to join their Enterprise risk management team. This is a 1-year contract, that has high potential for conversion to a permanent position.
This role involves work closely with senior management, and all business and support units across the firm, to assist them to Identify, assess and manage key organizational and unit risks, Self-test the adequacy of key unit-level internal controls, and analyze root causes where exceptions are noted and Strengthen inter-unit and intra-unit internal control processes.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- 3-7 years of operational risk/internal controls or audit experience in banking
- External audit candidates will be considered as well
- Exposure to Sarbanes Oxley implementation in the financial industry will be an advantage
- Degree in Business/Banking/Accountancy or equivalent
- Good communication skills to interact with senior management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980