Associate/AVP, Portfolio Rebalancing Operations
Portfolio Rebalancing, Associate/AVP
- Leading asset management firm
- Great career progression
- End to end exposure
My client is a leading financial services firm, due to business expansion they're looking to add to their portfolio rebalancing team.
This role looks after working very closely with Portfolio Managers and Business Managers on portfolio rebalancing requirements. Further, to enhance and implement the use of data analytics in this regard as well.
To Qualify, Individuals Must Possess
- A strong academic background in a related discipline
- At least 3 years' of direct, relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments. CFA, CAIA qualifications is a plus
- Creative, detail minded, good business sense with strong presentation skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SQL or Python is advantageous
Contact Sohail Kukar on (65) 6854 5651 | firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1767309
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.