Associate Tech Support Analyst
Associate Tech Support Analyst wanted for an international digital payments company!
- Dynamic work culture and chances to work with state of the art technologies
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary teams across the globe
- Great career advancement opportunities
Our client is one of the leaders in the global payments industry and due to headcount expansion, they are looking for an Associate Technical Support Analyst to join their Operations and Infrastructure (O&I) team.
This is an L1 operations support role for system administration on server platforms such as Windows and Unix/Linux. Your main responsibilities will include monitoring critical production applications as a command centre personnel, as well as working on incident management and resolution. You will also be expected to carry out bridge calls and also ensure that documented operations protocols, including ITIL processes, are followed.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Diploma or higher in IT, Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Prior working experience in service desk position
- Demonstrated working experience with Windows OS (any version)
- Beginner to intermediate experience with Unix/Linux commands
- Good experience with network analysis and concepts
- Good experience with technical bridge calls
- Good experience with ITIL processes
The following are added advantages:
- Ability to read, write and/or communicate in Spanish
- Certification in ITIL V3 or V4
- Prior working experience or educational background in software development field
- Prior experience with Shell script, SQL or Bash
- Prior experience with Splunk
If you are think you are a good fit for this role, please send your resume to Alrissa.Zheng@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R2199382
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.