- An opportunity to work with extremely reputable global clients
- An opportunity for rapid career progression
- Join a company with enthusiastic individuals that prioritise work life balance
Our Client is an international advisory firm that works with some of the most important and well recognised individuals and leaders of the world and provide guidance to businesses.
The Ideal Candidate would be part of a team committed to the execution of communication campaigns. You will be expected to manage accounts and drive marketing initiatives, while building strong relationships with stakeholders. You will also be expected to counsel clients daily.
Your key responsibilities will include advising and managing clients' content development and editing communication collaterals by team members. You will be expected to lead your team on policy and market analysis as well as advise clients on digital and social strategies.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in financial communication, corporate communication or transaction advisory
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders while maintaining strong relationships
- A passion for global affairs and macroeconomic or financial events
- Strong work ethic and commitment to high standards
- Ability to be proactive and confident
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.