Audit Manager - Investment Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$150000.00 per annum|
An Asian Bank with strong global presence in the region is looking for an Audit Manager to lead the audits across their Treasury Business.
Reporting to the Head of Audit, you are responsible to lead and manage audits within the operation and market risk. You evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks involved in the relevant business areas in accordance with Group Audit Methodology and the established risk assessment framework.
To be successful in this role, you are:
- Bachelor of Degree with at least 7 years of experience auditing within the financial services sector
- Experience with front to back office audit experience
- Possesses Professional Qualifications. E.g. CIA, CPA, FPA
- Demonstrated experience in risk focused controls/systems based auditing techniques
- Flexible to travel up to 20%
Contact Madeline Liu at email@example.com or click the APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AS00044415
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1216297