Auto Execution Developer/Analyst (6 Months Contract)
Our client is one of the largest commodities trading houses with investments in energy infrastructure - refineries, pipelines, storage etc.
For this role, You will help set up the automated trading execution platform supporting multi broker and multi exchanges. Alongside the desk Traders and Quants, the successful candidate will be involved into creating new trading strategies.
To qualify for the role, you should have:
- Strong IT skills (C++/ C# and Python, MongoDB)
- Previous experience in building automated execution platform is desired
- Knowledge of financial markets and financial derivatives would be a plus
- Prior trading/commodities house experience will be advantageous, but not necessary
- Statistics and modeling background (including Classification Algorithms, Machine Learning, etc.) would be advantageous but not necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication
Should you be keen, please email your most updated CV or call for a confidential chat at +65 6854 5644.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081