AV/VP, Business Risk, Corporate Bank
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
An established corporate bank is on the lookout for a AVP/VP Business Risk Manager to join the team to focus on financial crime.
This is a an APAC focused role, and will focus on teh bank's corporate and commercial banking segments. As a business risk manager, the incumbent will be expected to Conduct ongoing assessments and thematic reviews of business risks and mitigating controls. He/she will proactively and actively assess any triggers to business risk profile or control environment. He/she will perform monitoring on business controls and drive and validate adequacy of remedial efforts to ensure control effectiveness and provide adequate control to the first line of defence.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5-8 years of experience in business risk/operational risk/audit with a focus on financial crime risk/financial crime
- Exposure to corporate banking/wholesale banking/commercial banking
- Extremely inquisitive individual with good attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980