Availability Management Manager (VP)
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Availability Management Manager wanted for a leading financial services firm!
- Leading financial services firm
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading financial services firm with strong presence across the Asia region. They are well- known for their great work- life balance culture and collaborative working environment.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for an Availability Management Manager role to join their Production Services team. Reporting to the Director, you will play a pivotal role in implementing and maintaining the IT resiliency and service continuity management process to ensure all services can be resolved quickly and all acceptable availability levels are achieved. You will be working with across the business, IT and external vendors to ensure that they follow all governance, control and continuous improvement process.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10 years of working experience in Production Services, with a strong focus on Incident. Change and Problem Management
- Has strong understanding of ITSM and ITIL framework
- Strong experience in creating business continuity and disaster recovery plans and ensure they are being executed and maintained properly across the business
- Great effective communicator with the ability to develop relationships with the business, IT and vendors
- ITIL certification would be a big plus
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.