AVP, Business Continuity Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to S$100000.00 per annum|
An top tier investment holding company is on the lookout for a specialist in business continuity management (BCM).
The BCM function reports into the Chief Risk Officer and cuts across all functions, ensuring preparedness in the event of a disaster. This position is responsible for oversight of the Incident Management, Crisis Management Program, Crisis Communications and Disaster Recovery plans.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Sound knowledge of disaster recovery planning techniques and technologies
- Knowledge of best practices (e.g. ISO22301:2012) and financial regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferably from a technology background
- recognized professional certification in business continuity, disaster recovery or crisis management preferred
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or contact 6854 5620 (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1769240