AVP Citizenship (6-month contract)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$8000 per month|
Our client who is a UK Based multinational bank is currently recruiting a Citizenship professional. Reporting to the Head of Asia Regional Citizenship, you will be responsible for maximising impact, visibility and engagement with Barclays Citizenship strategy across the region.
You would work in collaboration with the lean team to ensuer programmes are developed and delivered within timeline and also ensure effective engagement of leaders, ambassadors and colleagues to empower them to participate in their own Citizenship activity across the bank.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and business knowledge; experience working in the business or another financial institution is essential.
- Full and complete understanding of how Barclays' businesses work, their leadership teams, organisational structures and strategic priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrable financial analysis skills acquired in previous banking roles.
- It is essential that you have excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong personal impact and credibility among stakeholders, with ability to influence and persuade. Experience of engaging and interacting with multiple stakeholder audiences, adapting style as appropriate, especially with leaders
- Excellent relationship management skills, with experience of engaging and working with different businesses and managing conflicting opinions.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Good commercial judgment and decision-making skills. Demonstrable commercial acumen and business knowledge; experience working in the business or another financial institution is desirable.
- High standard of written and verbal communication, with proven ability to present strategies, concepts and programmes in an impactful and succinct way to engage key stakeholders and secure sign-off.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to manipulate and interpret data to make timely and relevant recommendations to inform decision making.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, while ensuring development of a positive team environment.
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.