AVP, Cloud Engineer
Senior Cloud Engineer wanted for a leading Financial Services Institution!
- Leading Financial Services Institution
- Dynamic and high performing work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading financial institution with their global headquarters based in Singapore and has close to 40 years of longstanding history. They also have strong presence in the Middle East, US and UK.
They are currently looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join their IT Infrastructure team. Reporting to the team lead, you will be heavily involved in the design and implementation of infrastructure solutions across on-premise and cloud infrastructure for the organization. As the Subject Matter Expert, you will conduct technical analysis of complex software and infrastructure equipment and help to oversee improvements to maintenance capability by using automation for upgrades, enterprise back-up and storage.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 6 to 12 years of Windows Server Engineering / Administration experience, with at least 3 years of experience on Level 3 Engineering and support
- Strong automation experience using PowerShell scripting
- Strong in - depth experience using AWS CloudFormation
- Good expertise in areas such as Microsoft AD, SCCM, SCOM and VMware vSphere
- Good knowledge of AWS will be a plus
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.