AVP, Cloud Specialist
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
Cloud Specialist wanted for a top- tier financial services firm!
- Top- tier financial services firm
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a Top- tier financial services firm with their main HQ based in Singapore and enjoys strong presence across the UK and the Middle east region.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Cloud Specialist to join their IT team. Reporting to the manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Windows server environment, including engineering, implementation and operational support. You will play a pivotal role in migrating all on - perm services onto the public cloud platform by working closely with both internal stakeholders and external vendors.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 7- 10 years of relevant working experience managing enterprise network systems, servers and devices, ideally within banking or large MNC environment
- Strong technical expertise in the following:
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- VMWare, HyperV, vCentre
- Dell EMC, Cisco UCS, HPE
- XenApp, XenDesktop, Citrix
- Active Directory
- Virtual Desktop/ VDI
- Recent experience in migrating on- prem services to public cloud platform such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Sound knowledge and experience with PowerShell
- Knowledge on ITIL processes
- Great communications skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders across different levels and business units
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.