AVP, Conduct and Supervision Audit
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global investment bank is on the lookout for an AVP, Conduct and Compliance Auditor for the Global Markets Internal Audit team.
Due to an increased focus on governance and regulatory and risk management, the bank is looking to hire an AVP for the Conduct and Supervision team. He/She will develop and lead audits in this team, and will participate in the planning and execution of risk based audits, business monitoring and risk assessment, with a primary focus on conduct and supervision for the bank's financial markets business units.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 4-8 years of experience in compliance audit within a large investment bank
- Solid business understanding of conduct and supervision risk, regulatory and compliance risks
- Knowledge of global markets or financial markets products
- Experience in managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interaction with all levels of internal and external audit and management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980