Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 03 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Principal Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
AVP, Corporate Banking Compliance
Due to continued success, an International Corporate Bank is hiring a Regulatory Compliance Specialist to support their AML/ CFT/ Sanctions compliance matters. They are looking for professionals who are keen to bring changes and will proactively identify area for improvement to strengthen the 1st line of defence.
- Improve AML/ CFT/ Sanctions framework and support related projects
- Maker and Checker function for customer due diligence reviews
- Provide guidance and training to the business units to ensure they are in compliance with procedures, policies, rules and regulations
- Manage internal and external audits
- Perform business compliance risk assessments
- Work closely with IT team on digital initiatives and automation to improve work efficiency
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or related field
- At least 5 years' compliance experience in Corporate Banking environment
- Prior experience in projects would be an added advantage
- Experience in dealing with internal and external auditors
- Team player, ability to work under pressure
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend