Senior Manager, Corporate Commuications ($7,000)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$6000.00 - S$7000.00 per month|
Our client is a well-established firm in Singapore, in the integrated engineering business. They are now recruiting a Senior Manager, Corporate Communications to be a part of their continual success in the market. Reporting to the Head, Corporate Communications, responsible and accountable for the overall corporate communications strategy and advisory, execution and leadership of the business sector you are assigned to, and/or PR Pillar you champion in covering traditional media, new media, branding and marketing communications to increase overall brand awareness of the business sector, while maintaining alignment with the Group's messaging and objectives, supporting and protecting the reputation of the Group.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in related discippline
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of Corporate Communications & IR experience in a large, global and matrix organisation.
- Experience in a PR/communications agency is an advantage.
- Solid understanding of PR, and a strong track record of involvement in different elements of PR and Communication activities including senior executive communications counselling and support.
- Strong leadership experience and exposure in communicating to large groups of internal stakeholders at the regional or global level.
- You think strategically, have a passion for innovation and progress. You also have the confidence and influence to deal decisively and persuasively with people at all levels.
Salary ranging between $6,500 - $7,000 per month
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below