AVP, Credit Risk Lead
A leading securities firm is hiring an AVP, Credit Risk Lead to join their team in Singapore.
- Review policies, procedures and guidelines
- Lead the team to ensure smooth operation of the control functions
- Monitor trading positions and risk control limits, provide recommendations to the business when appropriate
- Monitor portfolios to ensure credit control procedures and operating control procedures are in place
- Assist in system enhancements and implementations of new business initiatives
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Engineering, Accountancy or related field
- At least 8 years' relevant experience in risk control within brokerage or commercial banks
- In-depth understanding of derivative products, ideally Futures and Leveraged FX
- Good communication skills
- Experience in project implementation or system enhancement
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.