Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a leading wholesale bank, looking for Credit Risk Reporting professionals to join their team in Singapore at AVP level.
- Design and develop datamarts to support regulatory and management reporting
- Produce monthly portfolio reports with meaningful insights
- Implement Finalised Basel III Reform rules, identify key risk indicators and portfolio trends
- Improve data quality to optimise RWA attribution and be involved in credit portfolio shaping processes
- Bachelor Degree in finance or related field with analytics background
- At least 5-8 years' experience in credit portfolio reporting, RWA reporting and data management
- Knowledge of Finalised Basel III Reform rules and implementation in Asia
- Experience in data management, process automation is preferred
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge of Basel rules, FRS regulations, MAS637 regulations and credit products
- Strong proficiency in SAS, SQL or Python
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend