AVP - Cyber Security (Governance & Regulatory Support)
Our Client is a Tier-1 International Bank with one of the best brands in the industry and an international presence surpassed by none. They are growing their Cyber Security Operations to meet industry demand and are seeking a talented individual with the right background and experience to add value to their global team.
In order to be successful in this role, you will require the following knowledge, background, and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of having dealt with regulatory bodies at the senior level, driving engagement with APAC FSI regulators.
- Prior track record of supporting the implementation of programs to comply with the security aspects of different regulatory bodies/controls.
- Demostrated ecperience supporting governance processes, risk reviews, and formal reporting tasksts.
- Excellent level of English communication to influence and manage international stakeholders and senior regulatory engagement.
- Advanced numeracy, and MS Excel and PowerPoint skills are important for this role.
- 7-10 years' experience working within IT Security/Governance/Risk with measaurable exposure to managing regulatory engagements.
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a world class organization and benefit from the credibility it would bring to your profile.
- Leading industry best practices in an environment where you can achieve something meaningful for the organization and for your career.
- Excellent regional exposure to both business and regulatory stakeholders, and an international working culture that will have you benchmark with the best in industry.
Contact Vishnu Venkatesh at +65 6854 5614 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number 215951.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1767325.