AVP, Data Governance
A leading financial institution is hiring an AVP, Data Governance to join their team in Singapore.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to establish controls for data management framework and policies
- Review data quality scorecards, measure effectiveness of framework and seek improvements to the data manegement capabilities
- Participate in enhancement projects
- At least 5 years' experience in data governance, data management, data quality or business consulting
- Experience in a MIS related role would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.