AVP, Data Strategy & Governance
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Our client is a leading financial services firm with strong presence across the Asia region. They are well- known for their collaborative working environment and are the front leaders in terms of using the latest cutting- edge technologies.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for an AVP, Data Strategy & Governance specialist to join their Technology team. Reporting to the VP, you will play a pivotal role in providing thought leadership, best practices and ideas to the team, as well as executing all enterprise- wide data governance tasks. You will be expected to raise awareness about data governance practices by conducting training to users, as well as designing and implementing data quality controls to inculcate a data ownership mindset.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 6 years of working experience in Data Governance, including at least 3 years of experience working within the financial services industry
- Strong experience in designing and developing data glossaries, data lineage and data quality profiles for various data stewards according to business requirements
- Strong understanding of databases, data structures and data modelling concepts
- Good experience in using SQL for Data analysis and cleaning
- Great effective communicator with the ability to develop relationships with both business and IT stakeholders across all levels
- ITIL certification would be a big plus
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.