AVP, DLP Analyst
|Salary:||S$80000 - S$100000.00 per annum|
AVP, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Analyst wanted for a leading Global Bank
- Part of a new team established for APAC
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
Our client is one of the world's biggest banks. This role will be responsible for Internet Monitoring and Data Emotion, ensuring that all threats to the bank are addressed at the earliest time possible.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in IT or related fields
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in the cybersecurity industry
- Working knowledge of data loss prevention or threat hunting principles and technologies
- Experience with Endpoint, SIEM, Vulneraibility Assessment etc.
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1981187
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.