AVP, Enterprise Risk Management Review & Challenge
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to S$140000.00 per annum|
A global top tier bank is looking for an AVP Enterprise Risk Management Review & Challenge professional with around 5 years of experience
In this role, you will be leading the review and challenge of the liquidity and capital stress test submissions, directly liaising with the respective workstream leads and teams to imporve and update all deliliverables provided by the workstream to the Bank of England.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Comprehensive understanding of the capital framework and solid knowledge of liquidity risk.
- Exposure in ICAAP, Reverse stress tests, Recovery plans, ILAAP is preferable
- Experience of the Bank of England's annual concurrent stress test or other Pillar 2B stress tests is preferable
- Understanding of credit and operational risk concepts is desired but not vital
- Ability to navigate through financial statements and grasp accounting concepts
- Experience of interacting with senior management.
- Strong analytical, creativity and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent inter-personal skills; comfortable in building relationships at senior levels and across teams, with outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Confident self-motivated person with a high level of drive and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion, or send CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980