AVP, Financial Accountant (6 month contract)
|Salary:||S$72000 - S$100000 per annum|
A top-tier Investment Bank is looking for a experienced Financial Accountant to take on a 6-month contract within the Group Finance Division which is part of the CFO Division, and one of five Shared Services Divisions.
The department comprises of a group of professionals who are responsible for the financial accounting, regulatory reporting and control of all legal entities in Singapore. The businesses undertaken by these entities include fixed income, equities, securities trading, loans transactions, merchant banking and asset management.
- All operational aspects around accounting, control and reporting of people related expenses under various bonuses and deferred compensation plans. The scope of coverage includes various stock and cash deferral plans awarded over a number of years, booked in various legal entities and currencies under US GAAP, IFRS, CH GAAP and local GAAP.
- Month end / Quarter end close activities
- Preparation of various reports and analyses and interaction with stakeholders
- Year-end statutory disclosures and audit
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and committed
- Able to multi-task and handle queries/issues from various sources
- Good written communication and interpersonal skills
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Excel is required while superficial knowledge in MS Access will be advantageous
- Accounting Education and/or Professional Qualifications
- Experience in a Financial Accounting role within a Bank will be advantageous (with alternatives being Financial Reporting, Financial Control or similar)
- Ideally have experience supporting regional markets.
Candidates who are able to start work immediately with the relevant experience are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257