AVP Financial and Regulatory Reporting
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
AVP Financial Regulatory Reporting
- New Head count
- Leading Financial Institution
- Career Mobility
My client is a leading financial institution with a strong Asian presence. They're currently looking for a dynamic financial reporting person to join their team. This individual will be reporting to the CFO Unit Risk and Control team.
Support the monthly computation of regulatory capital in accordance to regulatory capital conditions imposed by MAS/ CFTC, as well as the relevant regulatory capital projects.
Support the monthly financial reporting process subsidiaries, including:
- Preparation of the subsidiaries monthly financial statements to ensure accuracy, completeness and conformance to the reporting and procedural standards.
- Perform monthly variance analysis of financial information
- Preparation of annual statutory account for the subsidiaries
- Professionally qualified with good bachelor's degree in accounting or its equivalent, with minimum six years of experience from an established audit firm or international company.
- Strong knowledge of Singapore financial reporting standards and industry's best practices;
- Strong control mindset
- Chartered Accountant preferred;
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skill;
- Meticulous and highly analytical team player;
- SAP experience preferred.
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874