AVP, Financial Planning & Analysis (6 month maternity cover)
|Salary:||S$96000 - S$132000 per annum|
As one of the members of the APAC Divisional Finance Planning and Analysis team within the APAC division, you will have an independent role in providing Management Reporting, Forecasting, Planning and Budgeting to the APAC management, CFO and Group Finance.
The current role sits within one of the teams responsible for APAC Consolidated Reporting and Forecasting. Main interface is with Group Finance teams, APAC expense reporting team and vertical finance controllers.
- Prepare and consolidate financial results for all businesses within APAC Division for reporting to Group on a weekly/monthly basis. This includes loading of P&L items to Hyperion Planning and reporting systems and checks on the integrity of data extracted from the various MIS reporting systems.
- Prepare analyses and commentaries highlighting key performance indicators and drivers of the results.
- Consolidate monthly forecast and annual budgets for all businesses within APAC Division for submission to Group including commentaries and variance analysis.
- Monitor and track significant items impacting the business performance on a regular basis which will support financial analyses for senior management and Group.
- Co-ordinate with information providers to ensure timely submission to senior management for review before submission to Group.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in Finance or equivalent
- Prior experience (4-5+ years) in Management Reporting/ Financial Planning and Analysis or similar roles in a global banking environment
- Exposure to Hyperion Reporting and Planning Systems
- IT skills: Excel (must have); PowerPoint (strongly desired); SharePoint (a bonus)
- High degree of interconnected, multidimensional thinking
- Ability to stretch on certain Fridays of the month due to rostered deliverables
- Flexibility to work additional hours during demanding business cycles to meet tight deadlines
- Implicitly trustworthy & a team player
- Work independently on issues/projects with deliverables
FP&A candidates who are able to start work by early August are encouraged to submit your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257