AVP Financial Reporting
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$110000.00 per annum|
- Global Financial Services Organization
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Working with the business
My client is a global financial services and looking for a solid AVP Financial Reporting person to join their expanding business.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the incumbent is responsible for managing all statutory accounting work for Singapore which entails using in-depth knowledge of Finance & Control and finance best practices to develop sophisticated hypotheses and test various conclusions. Setting a culture of continuous improvement, analysing upcoming regulations and impact on finance and business and inform management about potential impact. Act as a SPOC, including overall coordination, when needed, working closely together with various departments within the processing chain (Front Office, Back Office /Operations, Finance, Risk Management, Product Control and Bank controller), responsible for multi-disciplinary benchmark analyses (Finance / Risk) and reviewing the accuracy and completeness response(s) to ad-hoc request(s) from stakeholders (e.g. ECB, management, external auditor) e.g. in talking points for senior management;
You will business partner and contribute to the high performance culture and help the business through accurate and proactive financial control and reporting.
To qualify individuals must possess
- You will be degree qualified within Finance/Accounting (CA / CPA qualified) with a minimum of 7 years of combine experience (Audit and Finance with an Investment Bank)
- Ideally you will have come from a Big 4 accounting background, however this is not a deal breaker.
- Strong technical accounting experience in a financial control and reporting role.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders of the business.
- You must have People Soft experience and if you have exposure to financial markets and IAS39
- Great analytical skills with regard to figures and complex financial topics;
- Exceptional knowledge of financial reporting requirements (IFRS, US GAAP optional and DNB, liquidity reporting). Ability to think 'strategically' on these topics and at the same time act 'operationally';
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874