AVP Fund Administration (Real Estate Fund)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$90000 - S$110000 per annum|
AVP Fund Administration
A well-established financial services is currently looking for a high-calibre AVP Fund Administration Manager to join their Real Estate Business Unit. This is a permanent role.
You will be responsible for the day to day management and will interact with all levels of personnel both internally and externally. You will monitor the quality and efficiency of existing routines of the group to ensure client satisfaction. You will help schedule and coordinate team capacity to meet the changing needs of competing client deliverables. You will maintain and enforce the group's written policies and procedures. You will assist staff with producing or reviewing investor services communications, sending investor communications, and coordinate the printing or duplication of financial reports with outside printing vendors. Furthermore, you will be responsible to direct the day-to-day accounting and administration for several client sponsored investment funds.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree (business, mathematics, finance or economics preferred, accounting concentration a plus)
- Minimum 8 years of accounting experience, including 2 to 3 years of supervisory and financial reporting experience is required
- Specific experience in the private equity/real estate industry is a plus, but not required
- Strong computer skills are required, especially Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel
- Exceptional communication skills as this role will interact with different business units
Contact Jackie Panopio at email@example.com or click the APPLY NOW button quoting reference number JP/AS00040070
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1332082