AVP - Group Internal Audit
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$140000 per annum|
Reporting directly to the Director, you will complete relevant risk assessment activities in a timely and effective manner. You will maintain stakeholder relationships with the purpose of understanding the respective businesses, and identify emerging risks. You will be involved in all phases of the audit cycle. You will ensure consistent high quality audit work and effective communication both with the audit team as well as the auditee. You need to consistently establish and maintain the right relationships leading to audit recommendations and channels of audit related communication and monitoring.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Background in auditing within international financial service organizations.
- Knowledge of Application Audit & experience
- Professional auditors or practitioners from the business, with well-developed core audit / business skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for building and maintaining effective working relationships with counterparts in Group Audit and the business.
- Ability to commit to 20% business travel or more
Contact Jackie Panopio at email@example.com or on +65 68545651 for confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1332082