AVP Institutional Client Service
My Client an international Asset Management is looking to hire an AVP to their Institutional Client Servicing Team
The incumbent will be responsible to deliver effective client servicing and demonstrable control over the client relationships, including regular updates and reporting to clients, work closely with stakeholders and other offices to deliver Client requests/ initiatives, explore process efficiency and client solutions. Provide support to new business opportunities and product development discussions with regards to client requirements for mandates
The Successful candidate must have the following
- Minimum of 8 years of Client Services experience in the asset management industry, preferably within the Institutional Business space
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communications and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with colleagues from diverse background and of varying seniority
- Be independent and resourceful in other words, a self-starter
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.