AVP - Internal Auditor, Treasury/Market Risk
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$130000.00 per annum|
Reporting directly to the Principal Auditor Manager, you are part of the Regional Team where you participate in delivering high quality, value added assurance and audit reports. You perform audits related to the treasury businesses, focusing on interest rate risk management, liquidity risk management, and fund transfer pricing management. You have good understanding and strong passion for internal audit standards, policies. You are able to work under a tight deadline to complete assigned audits, monitor risk environment and assesses the emerging risks. Your excellent interpersonal skillsets allow you to build an effective relationship with all relevant stakeholders so to achieve a strong understanding of the business.
To be successful in this role:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Knowledge and experience gained within a Front Office Treasury, Market Risk or Treasury Audit role
- Demonstrable knowledge of key controls operated by support functions associated with Treasury activities
- Ability to work to deadlines and multitask
- Effective negotiation skills and strength in sustaining independent views.
- An effective communicator, both orally and in writing
- Team player, able to build and leverage relationships across the organization
Contact Madeline Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AS00040353
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1216297