AVP, Investment Data Records & Management
AVP - Investment Data Records & Management
- Leading Global Asset Manager
- High Visibility & Exposure
- Excellent Career Progression
I'm currently representing my client, a leading global asset manager in hiring for a new role in their Data Solutions team.
This role is specifically focused on their Investment Book of Records. The candidate will be responsible to have data management oversight to provide an oversight on their investment transactions, positions, valuation & exposure. The incumbent would be responsible to resolve data quality issues as well as work with investment & performance teams on new business requirements and solutions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 5+ years' of relevant experience
- Experience with IBOR Management, Data Management
- Knowledge of Data Workflows
- Extensive experience with Public Markets is a plus
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.